At Full Circle Music, we love inviting interns into our studio to work alongside our team, gain experience, and grow in their professional experience in the music industry.
As a digital marketing intern, you will work with our Academy team, assisting with projects like social media, email, customer support, company reports, online events, data analytics, and ecommerce.
Our interns will be part of a small team. This means that we are able to integrate interns into professional work in ways that most companies aren’t able to. We do have occasional errands for our interns to run, but you won’t only be doing coffee runs and managing inventory like other internships might have you do. Most of your time will be spent with much higher-level projects.
And ANYONE can be an intern (whether you are in high school, college, or in your 50s!). There are no college requirements. Many people choose to do internships for college credit, but you are welcome to intern with us just because you know the value it can provide to truly be inside the heart and soul of the music industry.
That said, we are still choosy about our interns. Only a few are selected out of the many who apply, so please make sure you put you take the recruiting process seriously!
Internships run for 4 month “semesters” and require working a minimum of 16 hours per week.
If you would like to join one of the most prominent and awarded music companies in Nashville, TN, please apply!
As a digital marketing intern, you will have some of the following responsibilities during your time at the office:
- Very strong ability to follow directions
- Self-learning (if we ask you to do something and you don’t know how to do it, we expect you to know how to look it up on YouTube and figure it out)
- Some level of music industry knowledge/experience
- Exceptionally positive attitude & work ethic
- Strong reading/writing/communication abilities
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Ability to handle yourself professionally at the office and around clients
- Video editing/production
- Graphic design
- Audio editing/production
- Web design
- Professional content writing (blogs & articles)
- Professional training/teaching experience
- Songwriting experience
- Live performance experience
- Music production experience
Perks & Benefits
- Occasional Catered Meals
- Access To The Complete Library Of Full Circle Music Academy Products & Trainings
- Access To All Apprentice Coursework (worth thousands of dollars)
- Participate In Various Events That May Occur During The Semester
- Career Coaching
Ready to Begin?
Have any questions?
Email email@example.com and we’d be happy to help you